Tim Pool weighs in on the “Summer of Love 2022” that’s been kicked off after a leak of the draft of Justice Alito’s opinion that could overturn Roe v. Wade.
Angry crowds have been gathering outside the homes of Supreme Court Justices and it’s suspected that they’ve been taken into hiding, as no police have been seen protecting them.
Leftist mobs can break the same laws with impunity of which January 6th defendants have been accused, the latter of whom have been imprisoned in solitary confinement without due process for the past 17 months.
Leftist Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot tweeted a “Call to arms” to the LGBTQ+ community, due to her paranoid fear that the Supreme Court was coming for their rights next and that they must “fight to victory”.
If Ron DeSantis were to tweet something like this, he would be instantly de-platformed.
It is a federal crime to intimidate judges but neither the Biden administration nor the Justice Department have said thing about the leak nor done done a thing about these illegal protests and incitements to violence.
The Last Refuge twitter account associated with TheConservativeTreehouse.com tweeted this extremely incisive assessment of the roles of Antifa, the US intelligence community and Big Tech in our current Maoist-Technocratic Revolution:
(1) The FBI is the codependent agency for Antifa.
(2) Homeland Security (DHS) is run by US Intel agencies under the umbrella of the ODNI office.
(3) Nina Jankowicz works for US Intelligence.
(4) “Disinformation” is information adverse to the interests of US Intel.
(5) Big tech social media companies operate on joint access databases of the US govt.
(6) As a result of #5, tech data processing costs are essentially subsidized.
(7) FB, Insta, YouTube, MS, Google, and all tech platforms operating on AWS are connected to intel.
(8) Twitter as a private company is adverse to this preestablished relationship.
(9) ODNI office as well as DHS, DOJ and FBI domestically have self-interest in blocking Musk.
(10) Starlink presents problem for pre-established ISP control nodes for internet traffic surveillance.
(11) Senate Select Committee on Intelligence (SSCI) is well aware of this relationship between US Intel and Social media.
(12) Current network of US surveillance state is authorized by congress through SSCI notification.
(13) National Security shields prevent disclosure.
(14) Current surveillance system has been active for ten full years.
(15) Budget is hidden by using Omnibus and Continued Resolutions.
(16) Retaining opaque budgeting is why Congress stopped using ordinary budgetary processes.
(17) Last federal budget passed Fiscal Year 2008
(18) Expanded data processing and social media user metadata required massive expansion of data library.
(19) Funding for expansion delivered in federal infrastructure spending.
(20) Federal broadband expansion covered expenses for expanded server library and data processing.
(21) US citizen data is all inclusive.
(22) Two-factor authentication sold under auspices of user security, was critical USIC developmental tool.
(23) US Digital Identity database already exists.
(24) Database and geolocation used in J6 investigation is simple example of use.
(25) Current emphasis for future network expansion is facial recognition program to put it all together.
(26) China is approximately 5 years behind US development of surveillance state.
(27) Huawei operation was/is to identify technology behind US system and replicate.
Reprinted with the author’s permission.
The post Abortion Activists Protest at SCOTUS Homes, Violating Federal Law appeared first on LewRockwell.