November 5, 2022: President Biden signed an executive order regarding the upcoming elections on November 8: anyone who questions the results will be immediately cutoff from all financial accounts, and will be subject to prosecution as a terrorist.
November 9, 2022: In a stunning rebuke to the MAGA terrorists and Christian nationalists, Democrats picked up six seats in the Senate and fifteen seats in the House of Representatives. In a result not seen since the 1830s, voter turnout was actually higher in this mid-term election than in the prior presidential election – which was, as you know, already the highest turnout ever recorded in history, electing the most popular president in history.
The results were unprecedented, stunning even the most seasoned pundits. In a year when inflation is soaring and supply chains are in shambles, the incumbent party gained ground. This in contrast to the election in 2020, when, despite a robust economy and low inflation, the incumbent president was swept away in a landslide by the most popular president ever.
As for gubernatorial races, the results were even more stunning. While democrat incumbents retained their positions in every race, other than Arkansas, Idaho, Oklahoma, South Dakota and Wyoming, all republican governors lost their seats.
Even Ron DeSantis was swept out of office, in a repudiation of his hate-filled, bigoted, misogynistic and xenophobic white nationalist covid policies, thus putting an end to any hope of running for president in 2024.
January 3, 2023: On their first day in session, the new congress passed several landmark pieces of legislation:
1) The Supreme Court will be increased in number from nine justices to fifteen
2) All firearms with a caliber 9 mm or greater will have to be re-registered, with the firearm stored by law enforcement until such time that the owner is interviewed by federal law enforcement personnel.
3) Church attendance requires registration on a national database – an effort supported by all but the most radical and hate-filled, bigoted, misogynistic and xenophobic white nationalist church leaders
4) The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the Transportation Safety Administration will both be reorganized under the Department of Defense – which will then be reorganized under the Central Intelligence Agency
5) The Internal Revenue Service, with its 70,000 newly hired and fully armed agents, will be reorganized under the Federal Bureau of Investigations
6) Customs and Border Patrol will have the responsibility to monitor all travel into and out of the aforementioned states of Arkansas, Idaho, Oklahoma, South Dakota and Wyoming. All other state and national borders will be open.
7) Washington D.C. and Puerto Rico are each granted statehood, with each having to appoint two senators and a representative within 30 days.
8) Effective January 1, 2024, all new vehicles sold in the United States must be electric powered.
9) Abortions, up to and including three months after birth, are now legal throughout the country.
January 6, 2023: President Biden, standing in front of a red and black background and surrounded by what we are told are full-sized Minuteman Missile replicas, announced a series of sweeping sanctions against Russia, China, and everyone who voted republican in the preceding November election.
While those who voted third-party are exempt from such sanctions, those who didn’t vote at all are subject to execution by lethal injection.
January 10, 2023: President Biden, surrounded by forty-five democrat governors and the newly appointed governors of Washington D.C. and Puerto Rico, announced that anyone entering a church, grocery store, bank, office, gas station, or any other establishment will first be required to take an injection of Pfizer or Moderna on the spot. These will be provided at no charge to the recipient.
Only one injection per day will be required, regardless of the number of locations visited.
January 15, 2023: NATO troops, after a blistering aerial bombing campaign, enter the Ukraine, Belarus, Armenia, Georgia, and Taiwan.
Obviously, an exercise on my part. I am certain I cannot conceive of the evil planned by those who are the Sons of Disobedience – it is well below my pay grade. However, we will pass through this dystopian nightmare, as have many before us in the dystopian nightmares of their times. While there will be many martyrs, it seems to me that God uses such times to purify His Church.
The dragon always makes war on the offspring who keep the commandments of God and hold to the testimony of Jesus. But Babylon, the universalizing demon, will fall. She always does, as she must. And while this may be the last time, it need not be so.
But either way, then comes the Rider on the White Horse.
Reprinted with permission from Bionic Mosquito.